Where Do Non-Vegan Soaps Come From? Eww….
Non-vegan soap is made from cow carcass fat!
Well, pig, horse, and sheep fat too. No, not the “cute little lamb at the petting zoo” sheep — The “stiff, old, rotten, stinking, dirty, rigamortis, dead-for-days” sheep. Gross, right?
How non-vegan soap is made…
For any cleansing product to be considered a soap, it must have a fat source. Guess where non-vegan soaps get their fat from? Yup, the lard from animal carcasses. They take the hard fat from around the kidney, render it, let it cure, then Shazam! You now have (cow carcass) soap. Gross!
I prefer vegan soaps
They usually contain coconut oil or palm oil, as opposed to carcass oil. Vegan soaps also have amazing healing, moisturizing, and nourishing properties. They gently clean the skin and safely balance moisture levels.
Breathe, iVi Scents soaps are vegan!
iSmell Soaps contain coconut oil, safflower seed oil, and castor oil.
Sure, a couple of soybeans are harmed in the process, but trust me, they don’t mind.
Buy Scum Free Products – Like iVi Scents! Check out the Banner to the right of the page, Click and start buying your “Scum Free” Soap! Just for signing up you get a $5 gift card as well!
Thanks Aarin! <3 Kami
- Cruelty Free Body Products with iVi Scents!
- VFB End of Summer Giveaway - Win a GUNAS Luxury Vegan Purse!!
- Just the Goods....is just AMAZING!
- Eco-friendly Shopping Houston - One Green Street
- Vegan Purse - GUNAS
- Sustainable NYC: Eco-Friendly Shopping
- Madden Girl Zoiiee Boots
- Vegan Cuts - Shop Vegan. Save Money. Save Animals.
- VEGAN FASHION : PROOF WOOD SUNGLASSES
- Dallas, Texas - A Vegan Friendly City to add to your travels!