This month Vegan Fashion Blog has decided to center our giveaways around vegan products for men because we are celebrating Men’s Health Month!! For the next few weeks we will have giveaways from some of our favorite brands and we’re truly grateful for their generosity in spreading the vegan love! Brooklyn Grooming is the latest brainchild of Mckenzie Santiago (Pretty Monsters CEO) and Alfredo Ortiz Catedral and is Brooklyn’s very first and only men’s grooming line. Most of the products are all Vegan with the only exception being that a few select items use organic, unrefined beeswax. Both the Red Hook Whiskers Classic Beard Oil and the Williamsburg Mustache Wax in our giveaway are 100% Vegan and Organic.
Make sure to check out the Brooklyn Grooming site for gifts for your guy or for a perfect Father’s day present. VFB is madly in love with BK Grooming and we hope you will be too!
Details about the Red Hook Whiskers Classic Beard Oil:
-Helps tame and soften unruly facial hair while regenerating hair follicles and stimulating your beard to grow healthier
-Smells like Bay rum with hints of spice and bergamot
-Ingredients: (ORGANIC) Sesame oil, Hempseed oil, Jojoba oil, Argan oil, West Indies Bay, Elemi, Bergamot, Cardamom Essential oil and Vitamin E
Details about the Williamsburg Mustache Wax:
-Loaded with vitamin and mineral rich butters to help groom and stylize mustaches
-Smells like woods, with hints of smoke and fire
-Ingredients: (ORGANIC) Castor Oil, Kukui nut oil, Shea butter, Candellila wax, Cedar Atlas, Cedar Virgina, Ho Wood, Ylang Ylang essential oil and Vitamin E
Instructions on HOW TO WIN:
- Please like VeganFashionBlog.com’s FB Page and Brooklyn Grooming’s FB Page
- Please fill out Contact Form on VeganFashionBlog.com and send your Name, Address and title with Brooklyn Grooming Giveaway.
- TwirliGirli.com - "A Twirl can help a Girl!" - 100% Cotton Dress for Girls
- VeganFashionBlog.com Wants To Grow....With YOU!!
- Leyla Lacheri Joins VeganFashionBlog.com - New York City
- First Annual Eco-Licious Event - Houston, TX
- Rubber Shoes for Women - Melissa Shoes USA
- Vegan friendly - Large Messenger Bag
- Kim Vilyus Joins VeganFashionBlog.com - Los Angeles
- Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram Creates “Raw Couture”
- Galo Shoes - Vegan Friendly Collection
- Vegan Fashion - V-Spot Cafe - Dallas, TX