Vegan Cuts has made it very clear that you can shop for Vegan items, save money in the process and feel good that you are saving animals!
Vegan Cuts is a great site to visit on a regular basis to find awesome Vegan deals. The brilliance behind this site is Jill and John’s vision to bring you fashionable, Eco-friendly, new and exciting Vegan products at a discounted price! When you shop with Vegan Cuts you are supporting the growth of Vegan businesses. This truly warms my heart.
Let’s be honest, who doesn’t love a deal!?!
My favorite part about their website is that it is completely user friendly.
- Vegan Cuts has two new deals on the front page of their site each week.
- The other deals on Vegan Cuts can be found under the “Shop” page at the top of the website. These deals change at different points throughout the month.
- Consumers also have the ability to click on a specific shop to follow to keep up to date with any new offers or products that are available.
Vegan Cuts has a newsletter that distributes to their subscribers monthly. This is to make sure that everyone is aware of the hot, new deals that are just in. I was checking out the site for some new products when I found some favorites that I can’t wait to try!
The company is based in Paraguay, uses indigenous and renewable rainforest ingredients and harvests them in an ethical and renewable manner.
Little Spa Experience set includes:
- 1 x BLACK CLAY TREATMENT BAR – 3.0 oz
- 1 x Loofah MASSAGE SOAP BLEND Bar – 3.0 oz
- 1 x CLEAN FACE MAKE UP REMOVER Bar – 3.0 oz
It is hypoallergenic, recyclable, biodegradable, insulating and waterproof.
The inside is colorful, while the outside is so simple and can easily go with any outfit.
Christy’s current body of work features jewelry designs that are one- of- a kind and use earth friendly, recycled metals such as aluminum, copper and sterling silver. (There are many other kinds on Vegan Cuts!)
This 6 pack of Chocolate Bars comes in all different flavors: Peanut Butter Pit Bull, Fakin’ Bacon, Foster-iffic Peppermint, Mission Feral Fig, Pick Me! Pepper and The Fix.
- Organic Salon Systems - HAIR CARE TO BE LOOKING FOR!
- Conscious Luxury - VogueVert.com
- Social Rant
- First Annual Eco-Licious Event - Houston, TX
- Threads 4 Thought!