OMG, I have found to die for vegan holiday shoes. I want these shoes so bad. I love every detail from the little zipper on the back to the ruffles down the middle. These Nine West Exposure peep toe shoes are the perfect shade of red for upcoming holiday parties. I think I need to throw a party so I have a reason to wear these fabulous shoes. LUV them.
Speaking of holiday parties, no recipe screams holidays like spinach dip. This has been a family staple for years, so I had to learn to veganize it. Of course this is a pretty easy recipe to veganize.
Vegan Spinach Dip
8 oz vegenaise
16 oz Tofutti sour cream
1 bunch green onions sliced into thin slices
1 package Simply Organic spinach dip mix
1 large sour dough bread bowl
1 box triscuits
It is important to make sure you make up the dip the night prior to your party so all the flavors have time to meld together. Mix vegenaise, sour cream, green onions and spinach dip mix together in a sealable down and let sit over night.
The day of the party, cut top off of bread bowl and tear out insides, making dipable-sized pieces. Fill inside of bread bowl with dip and serve with bread pieces and triscuits. This recipe is absolutely delish.
- Vegan Purse - GUNAS
- Just the Goods....is just AMAZING!
- First Annual Eco-Licious Event - Houston, TX
- Sustainable NYC: Eco-Friendly Shopping
- Bourgeois Boheme now stocking Vegan iconic Palladium boots!
- Eco-friendly Shopping Houston - One Green Street
- VFB End of Summer Giveaway - Win a GUNAS Luxury Vegan Purse!!
- Vegan Cuts - Shop Vegan. Save Money. Save Animals.
- Vegan Fashion - V-Spot Cafe - Dallas, TX
- TwirliGirli.com - "A Twirl can help a Girl!" - 100% Cotton Dress for Girls