I was contacted by a great new company in Portugal the other day. Coincidentally, my family on my mother’s side happens to be Portuguese, and I still have relatives living in the Azores, so I was pretty excited to learn about the products from this company. Many people may not know it, but Portugal is actually a pretty eco-conscious country, and is actively working on alternative energy sources.
Anyway, back to fashion . . . These Neuseta Boots from NAE (No Animal Exploitation) are so awesome and so in fashion right now. As I posted last week, the 70’s are back, and that means cool Boheme style. These boots would be perfect paired with a long, flowing skirt.
They are so Carly Simon.
I love this look. It makes me want to break out the peace sign necklaces and go to a free concert in the park.
- First Annual Eco-Licious Event - Houston, TX
- Bourgeois Boheme now stocking Vegan iconic Palladium boots!
- Lifestride Yesterday Vegan Ankleboots
- High Heel Shoes with their own Vegan Jewelry!
- Vegan Fashion Image Consultant - Ginger Burr!