Happy Veteran’s Day tomorrow. I don’t how many of you know it, but I was in the Air Force for 4 1/2 years. It was a really awesome experience. Tomorrow, we get to help the Cub Scouts (my son is currently in Cub Scouts) set up at the local Veteran’s memorial, after which we will stay for the ceremony. Today’s post is slightly reminiscent of my time in the military when I got to wear combat boots to work everyday. The only difference is these Kensie Girl Ramina boots are super cute. They are kind of rugged with a feminine touch. They are my absolute favorite find since I began posting again. I might have to pick up a pair of these, because they will be the perfect winter boot.
- High Heel Shoes with their own Vegan Jewelry!
- Galo Shoes - Vegan Friendly Collection
- Bourgeois Boheme now stocking Vegan iconic Palladium boots!
- First Annual Eco-Licious Event - Houston, TX
- Vegan Fashion Image Consultant - Ginger Burr!