I think Lifestride becomes more and more fashionable every year. These Lifestride Yesterday boots are so cute. They scream winter. They can in black or grey as shown. I love the side detailing and these boots get awesome reviews for their comfort, which means you can walk in them all day. Hmmm, maybe a last minute add for my Christmas list.
Vegan Barbecued Meatballs ~ The Perfect Appetizer
1 package vegan meatballs (Trader Joe’s makes an excellent one)
1 jar or container of natural barbecue sauce (once again Trader Joe’s makes an excellent one)
Put the meatballs and the barbecue sauce into a crockpot and heat on high for about 1 hour. You can let sit as long as you need on warm. Get some toothpicks and let your guests serve themselves some awesome barbecue flavored goodness. This is a recipe I got from my cousin. We went my aunt’s house for Christmas a couple of years ago and my cousin was sweet enough to make some vegan appetizers for me. My husband and I chowed down on these awesome little treats. This is a must make for either Christmas or New Year’s.
- NAE Neuseta Boots - Vegan Friendly!
- High Heel Shoes with their own Vegan Jewelry!
- First Annual Eco-Licious Event - Houston, TX
- Bourgeois Boheme now stocking Vegan iconic Palladium boots!
- Galo Shoes - Vegan Friendly Collection
- VFB End of Summer Giveaway - Win a GUNAS Luxury Vegan Purse!!
- Vegan Fashion Image Consultant - Ginger Burr!
- Vegan Fashion-Fashionable Handbags/Compassion Couture
- Simple Shoes Sale - Vegan Friendly
- Organic Salon Systems - HAIR CARE TO BE LOOKING FOR!