Hey ya’ll. I’m just joining the VeganFashionBlog.com crew as your LA-based voice for all things vegan and on point style-wise. I’ve been working in fashion for the past 10 years most notably running the Agent Provocateur store in Soho NYC for 5 years. But I followed my instinct and listened to the universe as I was being magnetically drawn to the West Coast and landed here last November.
I am very much looking forward to exploring the Vegan Mecca that is the beautiful city of Los Angeles and covering/discovering some amazing Vegan brands and products, restaurants, events, charities, etc. I’m a first time blogger but I am going to make an (animal-friendly) stab at it.
Cant wait to post next on my surprise recent visit to the amazing shoe store Lenny e Cia in Houston that stocks the amazing Melissa range of all PVC, and hence Vegan, shoes!
- Vegan Fashion Image Consultant - Ginger Burr!
- Vegan Fashion Los Angeles : Alternative Flagship Store
- Vegan friendly - Large Messenger Bag
- Make Amend - Cassandra Pons in Australia
- Vegan Purse - May Giveaway! - Bourgeois Boheme
- High Heel Shoes with their own Vegan Jewelry!
- Vegan Giveaway - What are Soap Nuts?
- Dallas, Texas - A Vegan Friendly City to add to your travels!
- VeganFashionBlog.com Wants To Grow....With YOU!!
- Love Vegan Handbags and Clutches? Jill Milan Art Deco Clutch to be featured in "W" Magazine!