I cannot believe Thanksgiving is just over a week away. You know what that means, Black Friday is also just around the corner. I go shopping with my mom every year on Black Friday. It is more about spending time with my mom, than the shopping itself. I prefer leisurely shopping, as opposed to the fast frantic pace of major power shopping, but I do love the fact that we run into so many people we know. I’m not so sure how I feel about the whole wearing your pj’s shopping thing, but to each their own. I have always told my husband, they should stop the sales at 12 midnight and provide chauffeurs and champagne. They would probably sell a lot more products.
It is definitely fall, and our weather has been teasing us. It will be warm for a couple of days, than cold and rainy, than clear and even colder. So of course, it is jacket hunting season and I found a really cute transitional coat by Hurley. It doesn’t look warm enough for the middle of winter, but would be perfect for the transition in and out of winter.
I could wear this Hurley Winchester Women’s Hooded Coat to work or for a casual day of shopping. It would be great with sleek black pants or with dress jeans. I cannot believe it is only $59.99 on Amazon. I want this jacket and may have to add to my Christmas ME shopping list.
- Colorful Bags handmade by Cheryl Morgan
- Dallas, Texas - A Vegan Friendly City to add to your travels!
- Make Amend - Cassandra Pons in Australia
- Vegan Giveaway! - Brooklyn Grooming for Men
- Vegan Nail Polish - Zoya
- Women's Messenger Bag - Earth Day 2012 Giveaway!
- Bourgeois Boheme now stocking Vegan iconic Palladium boots!
- Just the Goods....is just AMAZING!
- Vegan Fashion Image Consultant - Ginger Burr!
- Galo Shoes - Vegan Friendly Collection