Nothing excites me as much as a super cute article of clothing that is made of organic materials. Awesome and kind to the environment, you cannot beat that. I so love this Organic Pima Wrap Sweater by Beyond Yoga. It is so fashionable and made of 100% organic cotton. It also features certified low impact eco-friendly dye.
I am so excited, I got an email today letting me know about the first ever Vegan Blogger Conference. That is so cool. What an exciting way to meet face-to-face with other vegan bloggers. Here is a copy of the exact email:
IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 16, 2010
VEGAN CON: THE FIRST EVER VEGAN BLOGGER CONFERENCE
– August 26-28, 2011. Vida
Vegan Con will bring together vegan lifestyle bloggers
from around the globe for a weekend of learning, mingling, and exploring
led by the vegan community’s top talent.
Hotel & Convention Center, of Portland State University, will act as base
of operations as an estimated 200 vegan bloggers and professionals
participate in workshops, panel
discussions, and classes covering topics from food photography
to activism, social networking to overcoming writer’s block. Speakers
Post Punk Kitchen’s Isa Chandra Moskowitz, FatFree Vegan’s
Susan Voisin, and Urban
Vegan’s Dynise Balcavage.
Registration is open at VidaVeganCon.com/registration.
- Threads 4 Thought!
- Make Amend - Cassandra Pons in Australia
- Bourgeois Boheme now stocking Vegan iconic Palladium boots!
- Vegan Fashion Los Angeles : Handbags, Shoes, and Jewelry at Bloomingdales
- Galo Shoes - Vegan Friendly Collection
- High Heel Shoes with their own Vegan Jewelry!
- Love Vegan Handbags and Clutches? Jill Milan Art Deco Clutch to be featured in "W" Magazine!
- Vegan Shoes for Men
- VEGAN FASHION : PROOF WOOD SUNGLASSES
- Vegan friendly - Large Messenger Bag