Who would think an eco-friendly water bottle would become fashionable? Well, celebs like Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Alba and many others love this “bkr” (beaker) bottle.
As we all know, celebrities tend to bring fashion trends to the fore front. In fact, they seem to have made the bottle the next “it” thing and I don’t blame them.
I came across these bkr bottles and really did not realize at the time what an amazing product it truly is. Two friends out of San Francisco decided they wanted to produce a bottle that was good for the earth and for their bodies. Little did they know this bottle would become such a huge hit and fashionable at the same time?
So here is the scoop! Each of these bottles is 16 oz. and is made out of glass + a silicone sleeve. All of this is 100% BPA free, 100% recyclable and 100% easy to clean. From what I understand you only have to clean the bottle in the dishwasher once a month, otherwise just give it a rinse. The bottle fits in most cup holders and has a one inch opening so you can drink out of it from just about any position.
My favorite part is that every time you purchase a bottle, a portion spent goes to bringing clean water to those that don’t have it. I also love that bkr is so aware that clean water needs to be something everyone on this earth gets to have. On the bkr website there are some directions on how to take the silicone sleeve off but I have made it super easy and did a “How to Video” for you! Check out the video below – I would love your feedback!
PS – First video of many!
- Organic Salon Systems - HAIR CARE TO BE LOOKING FOR!
- 49 Vegan Pairs of High Heel Shoes in 1!
- Make Amend - Cassandra Pons in Australia
- Leyla Lacheri Joins VeganFashionBlog.com - New York City
- Vegan Fashion Image Consultant - Ginger Burr!
- Vegan Friendly Abbacino Handbags!
- First Annual Eco-Licious Event - Houston, TX
- Vegan Fashion - V-Spot Cafe - Dallas, TX
- Just the Goods....is just AMAZING!
- Simple Shoes Sale - Vegan Friendly