As the seasons begin to change, so does our footwear! Unfortunately, trying to spot eco-conscious, vegan friendly
or ethically made kicks can sometimes be a challenge. I’ve searched long and hard for my Fall shoe wish-list and would like to share my findings with you to maybe help ease your own shoe-wear quest!
Eden in Royal Blue
Made by Neuaura, these bright blue booties are the perfect hue for a Fall. They are vegan and eco-
friendly. I just can’t get enough of this
I absolutely adore these multi-colored flats by soleRebels. I’m also impressed with how Eco-
conscious this company is! Check this:
- They are the world’s FIRST 100% fully hand-spun and hand loomed ballet flats
- Shoe soles are made from recycled tires (!!!)
- Fair trade certified company – Artisan-crafted in Ethiopia
- Shipped in a cinchsak hand-crafted from Abyssinian organic cotton
Could these be anymore awesome??
Ah, good ole’ TOMS. They’ve only been around since 2006, but already they’ve claimed their spot
as a household name in the world of corporate social responsibility and innovation. For every pair
sold, TOMS donates a pair of shoes to a child in need. Although, in terms of where, how and what
their shoes are made of, soleRebels certainly has them beat. Still, the Indo Classic is a nicely
designed shoe. Magenta and tribal print is such a fun combo!
In English, Nobilia means Noble– a reflection of this shoe’s elegance. These gorgeous pumps by
Eco-conscious company Kailia Footwear are hand-made in family-owned European factories
where workers are paid fair wages and all processes are strictly controlled. The shoe features a
Claret-colored microfiber suede and a recycled chrome-free leather sole. This is a more classic
style, but the lace-up tie adds a fun touch!
So, what do you think of these Fall shoe styles? I would love to hear what other shoe-wear you
have your eye on for the upcoming season!
Angela is currently living in Seattle. She has always been a lover of fashion, possessing a creative and unique sense of style. Two years ago, she made the decision to stop relaxing her hair and ever since she has gravitated toward a healthier, cleaner and more responsible lifestyle. Naturally, with that, came the inclination to buy used, eco-friendly and ethically made clothing and accessories. It makes her feel good about her role as a consumer to know that her purchases minimally harm the environment and are made under fair working conditions. She also loves the challenge that it creates! “Being fashionable and eco-conscious makes shopping more of a hunt and thrift stores become your best friend. It forces you to be creative and when you find something it’s more rewarding!”
Angela is the owner and writer of eco-conscious fashion blog livehiup.com
- I Know Jane: Fighting Sweatshops with Fashion, Empowering Women, and Doing it the Vegan Way!
- Cruelty Free Body Products with iVi Scents!
- Beeting Heart Salad by Rawfully Organic - AMAZING!
- Bourgeois Boheme now stocking Vegan iconic Palladium boots!
- Lifestride Yesterday Vegan Ankleboots
- Threads 4 Thought!
- Vegan Giveaway! - Brooklyn Grooming for Men
- Conscious Luxury - VogueVert.com
- Vegan Nail Polish - Zoya
- Rubber Shoes for Women - Melissa Shoes USA