Tofurkey day is coming and I will definitely be posting a couple of recipes perfect for holiday season soirees later this week. I cannot believe that we are about to officially enter the holiday season. I also cannot believe how many of the stores already think it is the holiday season. It is so annoying. I know the stores have been hurting, but it is annoying that they are trying to get extend the holiday shopping season further commercializing Christmas. Don’t get me wrong, I love shopping and I love buying for other people, but I think the holiday shopping season is long enough.
Enough ranting. I am still trying to put together my winter wardrobe. Yesterday I found a great work jacket, but every girl needs a great casual jacket and I have found the perfect one. Love this Hurley Winchester Sherpa Jacket. It is so fun. It looks so cozy and stylish. I give it two thumbs up.
- Vegan Cuts - Shop Vegan. Save Money. Save Animals.
- Kim Vilyus Joins VeganFashionBlog.com - Los Angeles
- Sustainable NYC: Eco-Friendly Shopping
- Vegan Fashion Los Angeles : Handbags, Shoes, and Jewelry at Bloomingdales
- Simple Shoes Sale - Vegan Friendly